Manuscript submission site opens on September 12, 2019. Manuscript submission deadline is October 3, 2019.
Conference papers will be published online in early 2020 in AIP Advances as a special topic. AIP Advances is an open access journal published by AIP Publishing, and articles are free to read, download and share, at no additional cost to authors of Conference papers. All previously published MMM articles can be viewed at http://mmm.aip.org, and all published conference papers are identified by presentation IDs. All MMM Conference papers published in AIP Advances will be open access at no additional cost to the authors.
- Paper length recommendations are as follows: 6,000 words for invited papers and 3,500 words for contributed papers. The length of the paper should be dictated by good use of journal space.
- All manuscripts must be received by October 3, 2019. This deadline will be strictly observed. Post-deadline manuscripts will not be accepted nor forwarded for review.
- In order to be published in AIP Advances, papers must be presented by an author or representative registered at the Conference AND knowledgeable about the work.
- All manuscripts must be submitted to the AIP web submission system, PeerX-Press.
- Reviewing and revisions will all be handled through the online system. Editorial standards are the same as those used for regular articles submitted to AIP Advances. Due to time constraints, a second review may not be possible for resubmitted papers that were originally rejected.
- Detailed submission instructions and accepted formats will be available on the AIP Advances submission site.
About AIP Advances
AIP Advances is a peer-reviewed, fully open access, multidisciplinary journal covering all areas of the physical sciences (experimental, theoretical, and applied). AIP Advances' inclusive scope and publication standards make it an excellent outlet for scientists across the physical sciences. To learn more about the journal, visit https://aip.scitation.org/adv/info/focus.